About this product
Our Omega-3 Fish and Krill Oil is part of our Health and Performance supplement range. Omega-3 are essential fatty acids that can’t be produced in our bodies so need to be obtained through food. Predominantly found in oily fish, many people struggle to satisfy requirements of 2 portions of fish a week, with one being from oily fish.
The most abundant fatty acids in fish are EPA (ecosapentianoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). The benefits don’t come from the amount of fish oil consumed but from the amount of EPA and DHA combined. Around 250mg has been shown to be effective. This dose is achieved in the OTE Omega-3 Fish and Krill Oil.
Not only has Omega-3 got benefits to general health but has also been found to have benefits for athletes performance too, find out more information on this by clicking here.
- Rich in Omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Combination of the finest marine oils (fish and krill)
- Vitamin D3
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function (concentration, memory and learning) and vision
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces triglycerides
- Healthy joints
- Slow the development of plaque in the arteries, cholesterol and other blood lipid healths
- Protects cell membranes
- Reduces the chance of abnormal heart rhythm
- Reduces the likelihood of heart attack and stroke
|Typical Values Per||1450mg capsule (1000mg of oil blend)|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (mg)||652|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||427|
|DPA (docosapentaeoic acid)||37|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||185|
|Vitamin D3||2.5ug (50% NRV)*|
Fish oil concentrate, porcine gelatine and glycerol (soft gel material), krill oil (Euphasia superba) with astaxanthin in its natural forms as antioxidant, and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
You may also like…
Crafted in the UK
All of our products are designed and crafted in the UK.
All of our products are naturally flavoured.
Award winning products across the range.