About this product
Introducing the first product in our new Wellness Range – Berry Multivitamin Tabs!
OTE Sports Multivitamin tab is specially developed for athletes to help support their training and fitness. Achieving all the vitamins and minerals our bodies need on a daily basis is important for everyone, but more so for highly active people whose nutrient needs are increased.
Our Multivitamin Tab provides high levels of several essential vitamins and is ideal for anyone seeking a high-quality multi vitamin to support an active lifestyle and make sure they are getting important nutrients. OTE Sports Multivitamin is a nutrition insurance policy to support training, fitness and performance needs.
OTE Sports Multivitamin contains:
- Zinc – essential for health and contributes to the normal function of the immune system and metabolism. It helps to process carbohydrate, fat and protein in food and important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell.
- Iron – Iron helps to preserve many vital functions in the body including supporting the immune system. The benefits of iron often go unnoticed until a person is not getting enough. Iron carries haemoglobin, a protein needed to transport oxygen in red blood cells throughout the body so you can produce energy. A lack of iron can lead to a range of health problems including iron deficiency anaemia.
- Vitamin C – an essential vitamin that contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after physical exercise, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Niacin – is a B vitamin that’s made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy.
- Pantothenic Acid – helps to turn the food you eat into the energy you need. It’s important for many functions in the body, especially making and breaking down fats.
- B Vitamins – help the body to release energy from food and help make red blood cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They also help to reduce tiredness and fatigue, and keep the nervous system and skin healthy.
- Vitamin A – contributes to normal iron metabolism, skin health, vision and function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 – contributes to the normal function of the immune system and maintenance of normal bones. Supports lung function and cardiovascular health and the absorption and utilisation of calcium. Vitamin D supplementation can be important and beneficial when exposure to sunlight is low like during the winter months.
Directions for use: One tablet per day. Dissolve one effervescent tablet in 300 – 500ml of water. Do not consume more than suggested daily intake. Use as part of a healthy and varied diet.
Vitamin A should only be taken during pregnancy after consulting a doctor. Men, postmenopausal women and pregnant women should only take iron after consulting their doctor. Additional zinc-containing supplements should not be taken. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
The Wellness Range are products designed to be woven into your daily routine to help support your body. Work, family, training, social life; with so much going on in our busy lives we often neglect what’s best for our health. This new range is here to help!
- Gluten Free
- Low Calorie
|Typical Values Per||100g||per 4.3g Tab|
|of which is saturates||0||0|
|of which sugar||1.6g||0.07g|
|Salt (as NaCl)||0||0|
|Salt* (acc. To 1169/2011/EU)||15.3g||0.66g|
|Supplementary Nutrition Information|
|Active Ingredients||Content per 4.3g Tab||% NRV|
Acid citric acid, acidity regulator sodium hydrogen carbonate, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), flavourings, humectant sorbitol, acidity regulator sodium carbonate, inulin, red beet juice powder (red beet juice powder, maltodextrin), zinc gluconate, sweetener steviol glycosides, maltodextrin, anti-caking agent tricalcium phosphate, ferrous sulphate, nicotinamide (niacin), calcium-D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), riboflavin 5´-phosphate-sodium (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), retinyl acetate (vitamin A), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Contains No Allergens – This product is exempt from allergen labelling according to Annex II of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011
*Calculation of salt content on basis of the presence of naturally occurring sodium (sodium content x 2.5)
Crafted in the UK
All of our products are designed and crafted in the UK.
All of our products are naturally flavoured.
Award winning products across the range.